XL Pitching Machine
The First Pitch XL Pitching Machine With Adjustable Tripod Legs. Set it up for pitching, pop flies or grounders thanks to fully adjustable legs and angle adjustment. The First Pitch XL Baseball / Softball Pitching Machine is a heavy duty, versatile machine that can throw up to 80 MPH. Throws baseballs (dimple balls and real balls), and 11″ or 12″ softballs. With legs that pivot into the baseball and softball position there is no need for an extra set of legs. The ultimate in convenience for baseball and softball use.
- Heavy Duty 1/3 HP motor operates on house current
- Full size Pitching machine tire provides long life and minimal wear on balls
- Full 360-degree swivel for fielding ground balls to pop flies and everything in between
- Angle and speed are adjustable from 20 to 80 MPH for accurate, consistent pitches.
- Quality construction combines the strength of steel with weight-saving aluminum.
- Hand knobs for skid plate adjustments allows baseballs, 11″, and 12″ softballs with no tools required
- Precision damping lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine setting during use
- Legs pivot within machine to sit lower for softball and higher for baseball with one set of legs.
- Contoured ball track channels the ball through the machine for a more accurate pitch
- Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8 speed dial representing 0 through 80 mph speed
- All the quality and features of the more expensive machines at a very competitive price