The reversed design of the XL Changeup pitching machine makes it the perfect companion to the XL pitching machine. This design allows it to set up next to a standard XL machine so you can keep your batters guessing by alternating between the two. The XL Changeup is not only an accessory, it can be used as a stand alone machine for batting and fielding practice just like the XL.
- Reversed for use with standard XL machine
- Throws balls at speeds up to 80 MPH
- Full 360-degree swivel for fielding ground balls to pop flies and everything in between
- Angle and speed are adjustable from 20 to 80 MPH for accurate, consistent pitches.
- Quality construction combines the strength of steel with weight-saving aluminum.
- Hand knobs for skid plate adjustments allow baseballs, 11″, and 12″ softballs with no tools required
- Precision damping lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine setting during use
- Legs pivot within the machine to sit lower for softball and higher for baseball with one set of legs.
- Contoured ball track channels the ball through the machine for a more accurate pitch
- Fully enclosed control panel with 0-8 speed dial representing 0 through 80 mph speed
- All the quality and features of the more expensive machines at a very competitive price
- Five Year Warranty