Trapezoid Batting Cage Net
Our Trapezoid Batting Cage Net, unlike most other trapezoid systems that hang a square 10′ wide net directly down from the top of a smaller frame, is designed to install over our trapezoid-shaped frame. With a 10′ width at the top and a 14′ width at the bottom, this net gives the batter more room in the swinging area. You get the big net feel at a more cost-efficient price. If you don’t have our frame but have one of the smaller trapezoid frames, you can always hang this net from the inside spreading it out to utilize the full width of your frame.
Made from a #32 High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Diamond Hung, Braided Knotless netting with heavy ropes borders on all edges. For a longer life, the netting has UV protection extruded right into the netting fibers for superior resistance to fading and breakdown, making this net is a great choice for your indoor or outdoor application. Available in 35′ 55′ and 70′ lengths.
- #32 Diamond Hung, Braided Twine, Knotless Net
- For a longer life, UV protection is extruded into fibers
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Braided Knotless Net
- High School/Middle School (4 – 6 year Life Span)
- 9 1/2′ tall x 14′ wd. at bottom 10′ wd. at top
- Net Only
- Click here to get a frame with a net
There are no reviews yet.