BATA – Pitching Machine Covers
The BATA Pitching Machine Covers are available in two different sizes to accommodate the complete Bata Pitching Machine line-up. The small cover fits BATA-1, B1-Curveball, BATA-2, and the large cover fits Twin Pitch, 2Pitch3. The covers are heavy-duty water-resistant vinyl with tie-down grommets at the bottom. Easily fits over your pitching machine. The machine may be left outside in your batting cage as long as the cover is on and is not left outside for long periods of time.
- Easily fits over your pitching machine
- Two different sizes to fit All Bata Machines
- Small cover fits BATA-1, B1-Curveball, BATA-2
- Large cover fits Twin Pitch, 2Pitch3
- Tie-Down grommets at the bottom of Cover
- Additional Covers and Accessories Available
BATA 10-YEAR WARRANTY
All BATA products are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. It is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ten years from the date of original purchase.
Should any trouble develop during this ten year period, the machine or parts of it may be returned to the factory, freight prepaid by customer, for inspection and repair or replacement.
If a part of the machine is deemed to be defective, it will be repaired or replaced. If the defect occurs within the FIRST TEN YEARS, the part will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
If inspection shows that the necessary repairs are due to damage rather than defect, replacement parts and labor would not be covered under the warranty, and standard labor and replacement costs, as well as return freight costs, would be charged to the customer.
This warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others without authorization.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The product has been abused, misused, or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the machine.
- Non-Commercial products have been used for commercial use.
BATA reserves the right to authorize warranty service or repairs to be done by others. Authorization must be obtained by BATA before any repairs are made or attempted by anyone other than BATA
Commercial Use of our Products
BATA products that are not labeled as “Commercial Grade” are not intended for commercial use. The warranty for non-commercial products used for commercial purposes is One Year.
Transference of Warranty
The factory warranty is not transferable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.