Iron Mike MP6 Hopper-Fed Pitching Machine
The Iron Mike MP6 is the top of the line hopper-fed arm style pitching machine. The MP6 is a commercial pitching machine throws baseball and softballs from 25 – 85 mph. The ball hopper holds 600 baseballs and 400 softballs.
Positive Feed Control Unit
For use with the MP6. Ensures that seamed balls will flow properly. It is a standard feature on the MP4.
Hitting is all about timing. You must have the proper timing to know when to start your swing and when to shift your weight. This is achieved by watching the pitcher’s arm and release of the ball. An arm-style pitching machine is the only type of pitching machine that gives you that same sense of timing. With each pitch you see the machine’s arm wind up and release the ball. It is the realistic nature of the machine that allows you to practice the same fundamentals in the batting cages as you use on the field. Because of this, the Iron Mike arm-style pitching machines from Master Pitching Machine are the favorite machines of professional players and coaches worldwide.
- Heavy-duty arm and hand system
- Throws Baseballs/Softballs 25-85 mph
- Easily converted from baseball to softball
- Holds 600 baseballs or 400 softballs Hopper-fed)
- Hold-down clips for permanent installation
- 4-wheel transport for quick, easy moving
- Electrically powered – 115 A.C. motor
- Built-in low voltage remote control
- Lockable arm guard cover
- Optional Positive Feed Control Unit available
- 57″H x 44″W x 59″L Weight 610 lbs