Commercial Batting Cage Frame
Our Commercial Batting Cage Frame includes 1-5/8″ diameter powder coated steel tubing, heavy duty 3 and 4-way fittings, choice of in-ground or surface mount sleeves, net hanging kit and all hardware needed for a commercial grade batting cage frame. The frame is designed to firmly mount into the ground using the ground sleeves provided (surface mount fittings available). In addition, the commercial batting cage frame has enough poles not only for the vertical and cross pieces but there is also a set of poles that run down the outside length of the frame connecting all frame sections together. This creates a boxed frame rigidly attached to the ground.
The frame can accommodate a net up to 14 ft. wide and 70 ft. long, leaving a 1′ buffer between net and frame. Whether you are putting up your frame to start a new season or you want to take your frame down during the offseason, with its snap button construction, assembly and breakdown is fast and easy. Instructions provide you with all the information you need for a quick and easy assembly.
Commercial Batting Cage Frame Includes:
- Black Powder Coated Fittings
- Black Powder Coated 1 5/8″ Diameter Poles
- Cage Hangers w/Aluminum Snap Clips and Hardware
- Choice of Ground Sleeves or Surface Mount Fittings
- Free “BP Catcher” Pitching Target Trainer
- Frame Only Nets Sold Separately
- Frame and Net Package Deals Available
- Installation Instructions included
- **Frame Width is 16′ wide for 14′ wd. Net and 14′ 9 wide for 12′ wd. Net.
- **Frame Length is 2′ Longer than Net Length
- **Frame Height is 12′
- Get a FREE “BP Catcher” Pitching Target w/Purchase
There are no reviews yet.