The BP Catcher Pitching Target
The BP Catcher Pitching Target is a digitally printed pitching target of a catcher in the set position. The BP Catcher target gives a pitcher a realistic image to focus on while practicing. The design of the “BP Catcher” allows you to hang it in your batting cage or from a variety of optional frames including a 5′ x 5′ or 7′ x 7′ Heavy Duty Square Steel Tubing Frame. All Frames include a full-size Catch Net. The design of the Catch Net is such that the balls thrown at the BP Catcher into the pitching target frame are caught by the catch net. Therefore, no more chasing around for balls. Just pick them up out of the catch net and you are ready for another round.
Use it behind home plate to speed up practice and give you pitcher an easy target to throw at.
In addition, the optional frame with the full sized catch net can be used for soft-toss drills or place anywhere on the field to catch incoming throws. (recommended 7′ x 7′ for adult and 5′ x 5′ for youth soft-toss). All Pitching Frames are built with quality materials and craftsmanship. The Heavy Duty Pitching Target Frame includes a Black powder coat finish for superior protection against the elements. Available in 7′ x 7′ (adult) and 5′ x 5′ (youth). Also available with optional wheel kit.
- Practice pitching with this life-like Pitching Target
- 3′ X 4′ 18 oz. High-Quality Vinyl Target
- Hang from batting cage frame and give your pitcher a target
- Use with optional Portable 5′ X 5′, Heavy Duty 5′ X 5′ or Heavy Duty 7′ x 7′ frame
- Remove Target from the frame and use for Soft-Toss into full-size pouch catch net
- Use frame as Catch Net anywhere in the field to catch incoming balls.
- Heavy Duty Frame made from 1 1/2″ O.D. steel tubing with locking snap-pin construction
- Heavy Duty Frame is Black Powder Coated finish for superior protection against the elements
- Set up behind home plate to speed up practice
- Great Sit-in-Catcher for batting practice
- Breaks down for easy transport
- Optional Wheel Kit Available
Awesome pitching screen. I have been through many this is my favorite. dim***48