Batting Cage Package Deal
Our Commercial Baseball Batting Cage Package Deal comes complete with nothing left to buy. All products are built with quality craftsmanship and materials, guaranteeing years of quality playing time. Installation Instructions provide you with all you need for a quick and easy assembly.
Batting Cage Frame
High-Density Polyethylene Batting Cage Net
- High-Density Polyethylene Net (HDPE)
- Full Sewn Rope Borders on All Edges
- Posi-Lock stitch for the strongest bond
- Fully enclosed cage with top, 2 sides, and 2 ends
- Center Rib Line on Top for extra suspension points
- 6′ tails at corners for ease of installation
- Access door on end for easy entry.
- Square Hung Knotted Twine
- Mesh runs horizontally for nicer hanging net
- Does not absorb water, Therefore does not rot
- Excellent for Both Indoor or Outdoor applications!
- Sizes Run Height’ (h) x Width’ (w) x Length’ (l)
|Twine Size||Break Strength (lbs.)||Twine Quality||Life Span (yrs.)||Warranty (yrs.)|
|#36-(54 ply)||189||College/High School||5-7+||3|
|#24-(42 ply)||148||Middle Sch./Rec. Leag.||4-6+||2|
|#21-(36 ply)||128||Rec. League/Residential||3-5+||1|
Standard 7′ x 7′ L-Screen
- 7′ x 7′ Frame with vertical torsional support
- Heavy Duty 1.5″ O.D. steel tubing frame.
- Snap-pin construction makes assembly easy.
- Pillowcase Style #36 Net for easy installation.
- Arched legs mean better stability on uneven surfaces
- Rubber end caps protect floors and turf
- Black Powder Coated Finish provides superior protection against the elements
“BP Catcher” Pitching Target
The “BP Catcher” Pitching Target is a digitally printed pitching target of a catcher in the set position. The “BP Catcher” target gives a pitcher a realistic image to focus on while practicing. The design of the “BP Catcher” allows you to hang it in your batting cage behind home plate.
- Practice pitching with this life-like Pitching Target
- 3′ X 4′ 18 oz. High-Quality Vinyl Target
- Hang behind home plate and give your pitcher a target
Not sure what package is right for you?
Searching for the right baseball batting cage package can be tricky with a number of options that are available. If you feel you need to speak to one of our specialists to get the right batting cage package, feel free to call or contact us today and we can answer all your questions and concerns. (704)-628-4136
All our batting cages are assembled with high quality materials and craftsmanship in a ISO9002 certified manufacturing facility. Because our cages are hand made, from the finest materials, we rarely have to deal with warranty issues. Our policy is to promptly and enthusiastically repair or replace at our option any product that is defective in materials or workmanship. You return the product to us, and we will pay for the shipping back to you. Naturally, netting products do incur normal wear and tear, and normal wear and tear is not considered a defect. If the product isn’t defective, but you change your mind, we will still accept returns on stock items. For custom orders we can’t accept returns, nor can we accept order cancellations after we have cut the netting. Stock items must be returned to us within 15 days and the product must be unused. We will reimburse you for the price you paid less a nominal 15% restocking charge. Naturally we don’t reimburse your shipping charges.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.