HDPE Batting Cage Nets
Our Commercial Quality Baseball Batting Cage Nets are assembled with high-quality materials and craftsmanship in an ISO 9002 certified manufacturing facility. The net is a High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Twisted Twine with a 1 3/4″ Square Hung knotted baseball mesh. For longer life, during the manufacturing process, the highest levels of UV protection is molded right into the twine fibers ensuring superior resistance to fading and breakdown. Full sewn rope border w/Center Rib line for extra suspension points. Excellent choice for outdoor or indoor applications! All cages ship within 1 business day, with a 3-5 business day delivery time.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Square Hung Knotted Net
- Square mesh runs horizontally for nicer hanging net
- Heavy rope borders on top, bottom, and vertical corners
- Posi-Lock stitching provides the strongest bond between the rope and net
- Overlap of net on end for easy entry in the corner (access door)
- Center Rib line in ceiling for extra suspension points
- 6′ rope tails at corners for ease of installation
- Does not absorb water, Therefore does not rot
- Excellent choice for Both Indoor or Outdoor applications!
- Net Sizes Run Height’ (h) x Width’ (w) x Length’ (l)