Trapezoid Backyard Batting Cage
The Trapezoid Backyard Batting Cage is a commercial quality frame and net at an economical price. This Portable Backyard Batting Cage is designed for a no-nonsense, straightforward installation. Two people can set this up and tear it down in under an hour. The trapezoid shape allows us to use lighter tubing, but we still incorporate tubing that is dramatically heavier & stronger than others. With our system, the net has a shape just like the frame, so you get full use of extra width at the bottom.
Some systems hang a square net directly down from the top of the frame, so the extra width at the bottom of the cage is unusable, and the cage still takes up valuable yard space. Compare tubing diameter. While others use 3/4″ – 1 1/4″EMT conduit, our economy batting cage uses 1-3/8″ black powder coated tubing. Our #36 High-Density Polyethylene net is heavier and incorporates the highest UV inhibitors in the industry. Our welded steel fittings are more than twice as strong as typical 3/4″ conduit fittings.
This economy batting cage is perfect for backyards and small spaces. The cage is also free standing so you don’t have to mess up your yard with any permanent fixtures. Set it up when the season starts, take it down and store it when it ends! 35′ SHOWN.
- #36 High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Diamond Hung knotless net
- Net incorporates the highest UV inhibitors in the industry
- 1 3/8″ Black Powder Coated Steel Tubing Frame
- Great choice for backyard batting cages
- Welded Steel Fittings, Hardware and Ground Stakes included
- Trapezoid Shaped Net fits securely over frame
- Compare tubing diameter. Others use 3/4″ – 1 1/4″EMT conduit
- 70′, 55′ and 35′ Frame and Net Installation Instructions
- Top Width: 10′
- Base Width: 14′
- Depth: 35′, 55′ or 70′